Saturday 3 November 2012

All Grown Up?

Mum had an "Awwwww" moment the other day when she came across this picture of me.


That picture was taken almost 15 months ago. This is what I look like now.


So much for growing into my ears!

Mum and Dad can't believe how time has flown by and how grown up I am now. Although, I did hear whispered comments I didn't understand "Wonder when she will stop chewing things...?" "Remember when she was so quiet and didn't bark at all?" "What about how she used to never leave our side?

I have no idea who they were talking about but I did get in trouble this morning. I jumped into the bath tub while Mum wasn't looking, grabbed the plug and resized it.

 
I wonder if they are still considering getting me a fur sis?


10 comments:

  1. *smiles* You have grown from the cutest little puppy into a beautiful doggy, Gemma. Just gawgus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the plug, Gemma. I'm sure that's a big improvement. Mr Bumpy Cat (on Mum's account.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee you have to keep them on their toes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gemma, I think your creative talents are quite amazing- the plug looks far more interesting now!

    Woof

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable in both pictures! Keep resizing things and they might reconsider the fur sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOL love that you resize and redesign objects Gemma (especially your mum's shoes) ... you really are so adorable and I love you
    Jessie & Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your ears are wonderful Gemma! And you're just expressing your artistic side with the bath tub plug. But I can't believe you jumped into the bath tub voluntarily! Bath tubs are scary things. You must be very brave!

    your pal,
    Garth

    p.s. -- momma loves my runner up prize in your Glam contest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Gemma - when you have a moment, pop on by my blog - I've an award for you!

    Woof

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gemma,

    I just wrote a post on the awesome prize you sent me:
    http://theworldaccordingtogarthriley.blogspot.com/2012/11/glam-garth.html

    Thanks!

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Gemma,

    Dat is grate dat wooo is expressing your artistic side. Dat plug is fery post-modern. ;)

    And wooo still look just a cute as wooo did when wooo was littl.'

    Play bows
    Ruger

    ReplyDelete