Sunday 4 March 2012

Home Alone

I put on my red and white top last night in anticipation of the NAB cup game between the Sydney Swans and the North Melbourne Roos. But instead of  packing liver treats for snacks during the game, I found mysef in my playpen as Mum and Dad said goodbye.

What's the point of a pet membership if you can't go to the games? I'm not buying the "No animals" excuse either. I know for a fact that there's a giant Swan running round at every game.

Not happy

To add tablet to the off sausage Mum sent me pictures of the players she got to meet and see up close as they had really good seats!

The Mighty Swans
A small part of me, a VERY small part (so something other than my ears) is happy that I didn't go. Dad has told me how mum was behaving at the game and it sounds extremely embarrassing! Gushing and hyperventilating over the players as she got their autographs. I would have had to sit with another family.

One of Mum's new favs since Bazza retired
A much better picture in my opinion

One good thing that came out of being left at home is that the guilt leads Mum and Dad to spoil me even more than usual. When the sun made a rare appearance today, we went to the dog park where I had a great time playing chasies, had breakfast at a cafe where I got BACON and the best part is the wagyu beef Dad made me for my dinner. Got to love having a chef for a dad.

HAVE YOU MISSED OUT ON SOMETHING THAT YOU WERE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO?

2 comments:

  1. WOW you had a fun weekend Gem luvs your blog
    Pickle X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your mummy has recovered from her bout of drooling hyperventilation. Nasty affliction that. My female staff gets that when she see's Daniel Craig. It's most unbecoming. Love the blog. Keep it up Gemma - sepecially the cute pics of you.
    Hugs.
    Billy & Badger

    ReplyDelete