Friday 2 March 2012

Moving House

Mum and Dad told me and my piggy brothers that we are moving house soon. I am very excited about this because I will have a lovely garden to play in and there might even be other doggies in the street!
My brother Steve has already started planning a veggie patch and a herb garden. I'm thinking about all the lovely new sniffs, hidey holes and fun to be had. But mum says before we get too carried away, we have to pack all our things into boxes.
Why?? She said we're moving house. Why do we need to pack our things up as well? Seems pointless to me...
Moving house
 But Mum being Mum is insisting we all start packing. She's armed with supplies such as packing tape, marker pens, labels and lists.  You'll be pleased to know that I'm being my usual helpful self and moving the pen and tape whenever she puts them down. I'm not sure why it's not appreciated.
I've only lived here for 6 months (actually I've only been around for 6 months) and I've collected heaps of stuff, but you should see how much stuff my parents have! (Mind you, they have been around for much longer than 6 months.) Something tells me this packing business is going to be hard work.
Dad and I have a much better idea of how to spend our weekend. Especially as this rain means I won't get to the dog park.

DO YOU HAVE ANY TIPS FOR MOVING HOUSE?

1 comment:

  1. Ick, moving house is never fun - whee pigs have been moved several times already.

    Our tip: start early - you'd be surprised at how much stuff can accumulate. Even when our humans started early (or so they thought) they still ended up throwing things haphazardly into boxes up until the last day!

    ReplyDelete