Saturday 10 March 2012

An interview with a puppy.... me!

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I would love to be able to teleport so that I can pop over and visit my anipals anytime and also maybe into the butchers.

What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
I'm falling asleep....

What's your favorite song of all time?
I don't have a favourite.... I love lots of songs but I'm loving Boyce Avenue's covers at the moment. Love Alejandro's voice!

Boyce Avenue - Without You cover

Boyce Avenue - Closer cover

Which was the scariest moment of your life?
Being attacked by a scary dog the first time I went to the dog beach. I ran away but he kept jumping on my back. I ended up running out onto the carpark and hiding under a car. Thank Dog Mum and Dad got to me quickly. The other dad didn't do anything to stop his dog.

What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Toilet paper.

Would you rather be invisble or be able to read minds?
I'd rather be invisible so I can help myself to treats. For some reason Mum and Dad like to monitor how many treats I get.

Pick one - chocolate or diamonds.
I can't eat chocolate or diamonds... so neither.



If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, or masseuse, which would you choose?
Well, I already have all of the above at home right now. Can't see it stopping any time soon so no need to choose.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Maybe to get to my house. I hear we might be getting some eggs soon.

Do you have any nicknames?
Gemmy, Gem Gem, Baby.... all said in a cutesy wutesy baby voice. Sometimes in a sing song voice.

If you got given a baby elephant where would you hide it?
In the bath. We could have bubble baths together. How big do they get?



If you won a million dollars what would you buy?
A raw hide chew and a Greenie.



What are you looking forward to this year?
Moving house and turning 1 in August.

What gets you excited?
Mum and Dad coming home from work, the beach, dinner, using the bed in the spare bedroom as my trampoline, dinner, my piggy brothers wheeking, going to the dog park, raw hide chews,dinner, seeing dogs on TV.... actually I get excited about heaps of things.





2 comments:

  1. You does a gweat job on your bwog!! You has vewy insightful, intellwigent answers!! Maybe someday me can interviews you for my bwog and you cans interviews me for your bwog!! Now, me wants to nose.....where did your questions comes fwom?
    Fwom: Scotty (& Oreo & Laddy, too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Gemma. Very sensible answers to some awkward questions.
    Billy

    ReplyDelete